Home Page Get A Quote

Evans, Ewan & Brady follows the Insurance Information Institute’s recommendation for four main types of insurance for small business owners. Those are: property insurance, protecting against losses from damage such as fire or theft; liability insurance for injury or hazard that results from products, services or workplace conditions; business auto insurance; and workers compensation insurance. Businesses in Texas are not required to carry a workers compensation insurance policy, known as “workers comp.” In Texas, businesses can opt out of workers comp, which generally pays for medical care and lost wages for an employee injured or worse on the job.

Source: http://www.iii.org/articles/small-business-insurance-basics.html
Share |

No Comments

Post a Comment
Required (Not Displayed)

All comments are moderated and stripped of HTML.
Submission Validation
Change the CAPTCHA codeSpeak the CAPTCHA code
Enter the Validation Code from above.
NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only. It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between you and the blog and website publisher.
Blog Archive

View Mobile Version
Footer Links
Home Round Rock Homeowners Insurance Insurance Blog About Us Contact Us Blog RSS Feed Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Connect on Linked In Driving Directions Blog RSS Feed Find us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Connect on LinkedIn Homepage Austin Car Insurance Blog About Contact Driving Directions to the Georgetown office Homepage Privacy Policy